- Resume format samples >> Experienced professionals
- Next Page »
Quality Assurance Resume - Sample 1
Operating System: Windows 2000, Xp.
Key Responsibilities Handled
Key Projects Undertaken
Duration: Aug 20XX-May 20XX
Duration: Jun 20XX-Feb 20XX
EmployerM/s. ABC DRUGS LIMITED - Working as an QA Executive since September, 20XX till date.
M/s.XYZ PHARMACEUTICALS - Worked as an QA Executive from June 20XX to Aug 20XX
Extra Curricular Activities
Personal DetailsDate of Birth: 20-05-19XX
Languages known: English & Hindi.
Quality Assurance Resume - Sample 2
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking assignments in Commissioning / Production Management /Quality Management with an organization of repute preferably in Automobile Industry.
1. Since FEB'12- XXXXXXX Solutions Ltd. - Engineer - Q.A
Key Result Areas
Date of Birth :
Quality Assurance Resume - Sample 3
Seeking middle level assignments in Quality Assurance (QA) with a growth oriented organization.
KNOWLEDGE OF MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
Designing Tools: Auto Cad 2004.
Organization: XXXXXX PVT. LTD.
Organization: XXXXXX INDUSTRIES.
Date of Birth :
- Next Page »
4 Quality Assurance Manager Resume Samples, Examples - Download!
Best quality assurance manager resume samples and examples - you can download easily - CAREER OBJECTIVE - A responsible and challenging career in a progressive organization with conducive work environment to utilize...
3 Procurement Manager Resume Samples, Examples - Download!
Best procurement manager resume samples and examples - you can download easily - Profile Summary: -Talented and multi – faceted buyer with 7 years of work experience into electronics for an e-commerce organization....
Director Operations Resume Samples, Examples - Download Now!
Best director operations resume samples and examples - you can download easily - Career Summary - A Diligent Professional with 12+ years of versatile exposure & experience across multiple industry verticals...
Post your comment
Quality assurance resume sample
- 12+ years of rich experience in Food Analysis and Quality Control / Quality Assurance, Microbiology Assurance, Food Safety Management ISO 22000:2005, Laboratory Management & accreditation ISO/IEC 17025:2005, Quality Management ISO 9001:2008, HACCP, GMP, GHP, HALAL Certification, Kaizen, 5S, SAP, QC/QA, Testing & Inspection, laboratory based research & quality assurance in Food, Beverages and R&D sector.
- Proven expertise in chemical & microbiological safety, Hygiene & GMP for safe food handling and warehouse sanitation. Demonstrated capabilities in designing and developing Food Safety systems/procedures, loss prevention activities and food safety-training programs customized to plant needs.
- Management Representative & Food Safety Team Leader to drive ISO 9001 & ISO 22000, Certified Internal Auditor of ISO 22000:2005 “Food Safety Management Systems/HACCP” ~ ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Laboratory Management Systems.
- Rich understanding of all aspects governing Quality Control and Inspection activities and up to date knowledge of latest technological advancements, regulations/guidelines and statutory compliances in the industry.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills and proven capability of effective management including inter and intra departmental coordination.
- Awarded for Food Safety Management System and HACCP as per ISO 22000: 2005 to the production facility at XXX.
- Awarded for Food Safety Management System and HACCP as per ISO 22000: 2005 to the production facility at XXX.
- Certificate for Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2000 and HACCP to the production facility at XXX
- Overall responsible for governing the Product Quality and Food Safety throughout the supply chain.
ABC Ltd. JUN XX – JUN XX
- Documentation, Implementation and drive ISO 22000:2005 “Food Safety Management System” and ensuring the Quality norms for Infant Grade Dry Mix Refined Sugar set by the Codex, BIS, PFA, IP and our prestigious customers as Nestle, Dabur, GSK, Wrigley and other Food & Pharma customers etc.
XYZ MAR XX-JUN XX
- Drive the QC lab as per GLP.
- M.Sc. (MICROBIOLOGY); XYZ University, Bilaspur (CG)
- 3 days workshop on “GFSI Capability Development” (FSSC 22000) at The Westin, Gurgaon.
Date Of Birth:
Quality assurance resume sample 12-22-2012
Quality Assurance Resume
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: MS Office ( MS Word, Excel, Power Point ).
designation : SR. MANAGER - QUALITY ASSURANCE
Company : XXXXXXXX SINCE AUGUST XXXX TO 04 APRIL XXXX
Company : - XXXXXX SINCE JUNE XXXXX TO AUGUST XXXX
Company : XXXXXXX SINCE JULY XXXX TO FEBRUARY XXXXX
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Quality Point Of View.
Swati Das 11-27-2012
Quality Assurance Sample Resume
-4 year’s work experience as a quality assurance engineer.
Areas of Expertise:
Company A – from 2010 to present
Company B – from 2008 – 2010
-Responsible to develop and implement quality assurance plans
-Acted as a lead Quality Assurer for one of the departments
-Masters in Engineering and Technology
Extra - Curricular Activities:
Date of Birth – 6th June
Nupur Bhargava 11-27-2012
- Freshers and Internship
- Engineering Resume
- Sales and Marketing
- HR resume
- IT professionals
- Database and project management
- IT support, hardware, testing
- Experienced professionals
- General Jobseekers
- Creative and service industry
- Finance resume
- Teaching professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Keep your resume clear and concise. ...
- Proofread your resume numerous times. ...
- Limit your resume to two pages. ...
- Tailor your resume to suit the position you are applying for. ...
- Highlight what you have accomplished. ...
- Be honest. ...
- Quantify your achievements. ...
- Use simple words and action verbs.
A good QA person has the skill of working beyond technology and practices. Intuition is a significant skill to have. Being inquisitive and working to understand and solve issues not only through testing but using intuition is a good thing. Those who can follow their gut gain insight as they gain experience.What are 4 points of quality assurance? ›
The 4 stages in the quality assurance process are: Plan, implement, check, and adjust.What are the 4 types of quality assurance? ›
What are the four types of Quality Control? The four types of quality control are process control, control charts, acceptance sampling, and product quality control.What are the 5 functions of quality assurance? ›
- Warehousing of incoming components, containers and closures, labels etc.
- Manufacturing process and process checks.
- Process monitoring and Process controls.
- Production Record Review.
- Final release or rejection of every batch of Drug Products for distribution and sale.
- Principle 1: customer focus. ...
- Principle 2: leadership. ...
- Principle 3: people involvement. ...
- Principle 4: process approach. ...
- Principle 5: systematic approach to management. ...
- Principle 6: continual improvement. ...
- Principle 7: factual approach to decision making. ...
- Principle 8: mutually beneficial supplier relations.
- Don't be modest.
- Think about your target audience.
- Use numbers.
- Use bullet points to make it simple.
- Write specifics about your experience.
- Check required Skills and Qualifications.
- Choose a format. ...
- Start with your contact information. ...
- Include your professional profile. ...
- Summarize your education and experience. ...
- Highlight your skills. ...
- Include your certifications. ...
- Conclude with additional sections.
- Use real estate wisely. Cut the clutter in both appearance and content. ...
- Focus on relevant experience. ...
- Ditch the objective statement. ...
- Highlight accomplishments instead of job duties. ...
- Don't ignore the basics.
- Engagement of people.
- Customer focus.
- Process approach.
- Evidence-based decision making.
- Relationship management.
Read about different testing types and think how you might have used those testing types in your projects. Talked about all the important testing tools that you have used and how you used them. Be updated about the latest technologies. Read a little bit about the Industry 4.0 for example.What are the 7 QA programs? ›
- Check sheet (tally sheet)
- Cause and effect diagram (fishbone or Ishikawa diagram)
- Pareto chart (80-20 rule)
- Scatter diagram.
- Control chart (Shewhart chart)
Quality assurance can be defined as "part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled." The confidence provided by quality assurance is twofold—internally to management and externally to customers, government agencies, regulators, certifiers, and third parties.What are the 3 quality levels? ›
- Quality Management (QM)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Quality Control (QC)
What is the first step of QA? Explanation: Identification of customer need is the first step of QA after which further basic elements of QA are identified. QA depends not only on QC but also on the activities of the entire company.What is the role of quality assurance? ›
What is a Quality Assurance? A quality assurance personnel is responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by the company. Duties include maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by the company adhering to reliability, performance and customer expectation.What are two goals of quality assurance? ›
The goal of Quality Assurance is to improve development and testing processes to prevent defects from arising during the product development lifecycle. Using process checklists, performing project audits and employing best practices are examples of Quality Assurance.What are the 4 steps of quality control? ›
The four main components of a quality management process are Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Continuous Improvement.What are the 6 types of quality control? ›
There are many different approaches to QC, with some of the more popular methodologies being statistical quality control (SQC), statistical process control (SPC), total quality management (TQM), Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma. Every approach, however, is based around the regular inspection of goods.How can I improve my QA skills? ›
- But how do you become a great QA tester?
- Promote an environment where QA is a team responsibility.
- Test early and often.
- Track your work with project or iteration planning tools like Jira and Rally.
- Get involved in pull requests testing.
- Build trust.
- Testing shows the presence of defects, not their absence. ...
- Exhaustive testing is impossible. ...
- Early testing saves time and money. ...
- Defects cluster together. ...
- Beware of the pesticide paradox. ...
- Testing is context dependent. ...
- Absence-of-errors is a fallacy.
Don Berwick describes six dimensions of quality in health care: safety, effectiveness, patient-centeredness, timeliness, efficiency, and equity.What are the 6 major principles? ›
There are 6 Principles of the US Constitution. These principals are Popular Sovereignty, Limited Government, Federalism, Checks and Balances, Separation of Powers, and Republicanism.What are the 4 key principles? ›
The 4 main ethical principles, that is beneficence, nonmaleficence, autonomy, and justice, are defined and explained. Informed consent, truth-telling, and confidentiality spring from the principle of autonomy, and each of them is discussed.What are the 7 important parts of a resume? ›
- Header. Include your name, full address, phone number and email. ...
- Professional Objective (optional) This is a phrase or sentence that highlights your intentions and accomplishments. ...
- Qualifications Summary (optional) ...
- Education. ...
- Experience. ...
The 3 F's of resume writing are Function, Form(at) and (e)Ffectiveness. When these 3 elements are adhered to simultaneously in the resume, they make it the perfect fit for the role you're applying to.What are the 4 C's of resume writing? ›
To become an employer magnet, they'll need a handful of essential qualities known as the 4 C's: Creativity, Communication, Collaboration, and Critical Thinking. But what do these words really mean?How do you end a resume? ›
By writing a line of text simply stating “professional references upon request” you give a clear sense of conclusion as well as detailing the fact you have a reference to offer. This is a classic way of ending your resume and it still appears in modern examples even today.What are you good answers? ›
- Communication: how good are you at passing your message?
- Social skills: are you good at making friends and having people like you?
- Creativity: do you have great ideas?
- Persuasion: can you influence people?
- Time management: how good are you at planning your available time?
- Keywords. Use keywords to target your resume to each job description. ...
- Action Verbs. Use action verbs to begin your achievement statements. ...
- Two Pages. Keep it to two pages. ...
- Review & Edit. Review for spelling, grammar and typos. ...
- Use Data. ...
- Relevant Work. ...
- Branding Statement. ...
- An organized layout is VERY important.
- Put format first.
- Triple-check spelling and grammar!
- List experience in chronological order.
- Identify your achievements: Challenge, actions, and results.
- Show leadership.
- Incorporate statistics.
- Use words such as achieved, created, and influenced.
- Grammar and punctuation errors. Think about the underlying message communicated with typos, and with errors in grammar and punctuation. ...
- Poor formatting. Can't fit your resume to one page? ...
- Failure to communicate knowledge and skills. ...
- Job descriptions that aren't descriptive. ...
- Using pronouns and articles.
Finally, shortlist the resume for further consideration if the above evaluation is positive in no more than 30 seconds. In order for your resume to make it through the brutal first cut you need to make sure the recruiter can identify all the information listed above easily in 30 seconds.What are 4 different elements of quality standards? ›
When broken down, quality control management can be segmented into four key components to be effective: quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement.What is quality performance? ›
1. A numerical measurement of the performance of an organization or process assessed through measurement of physical products and statistical sampling of the output of processes.What are quality norms? ›
Quality Glossary Definition: Standard. Quality standards are defined as documents that provide requirements, specifications, guidelines, or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes, and services are fit for their purpose.Why should we hire you answer QA? ›
Possible Answer 4:
“I feel that I should be hired by you given my excellent academic background along with the skills and experience the company is looking for. I have the experience and the attitude to excel.
Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results. You never know what other candidates offer to the company. But you know you: emphasize your key skills, strengths, talents, work experience, and professional achievements that are fundamental to getting great things done on this position.How long is a QA interview? ›
In general, most QA interviews will take between one and two hours to complete, though there may be multiple interviews over the entire hiring process.What are two examples of quality assurance? ›
Examples of quality assurance activities include process checklists, process standards, process documentation and project audit. Examples of quality control activities include inspection, deliverable peer reviews and the software testing process.
What is a Quality Assurance Checklist? A Quality Assurance Checklist is a document used by businesses to ensure that their products meet quality standards. It is also known as an inspection criteria sheet or quality control checklist. It contains a list of items that need to be inspected.Is quality assurance A stressful job? ›
Unlike other office jobs that are often exhausting and can lead to professional burnout. Plus QA engineers rarely have overtime. The work is not stressful and the deadlines are hardly ever-pressing – which in turn can limit the amount of stress experienced by the QA engineers.What is the best description of quality assurance QA? ›
QA establishes and maintains set requirements for developing or manufacturing reliable products. A quality assurance system is meant to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, while also improving work processes and efficiency, and it enables a company to better compete with others.Why should we hire you answer for quality assurance? ›
Example Answers to Questions
I would be a good employee because I love working in a team-based atmosphere and thrive under pressure. I enjoy being busy and making sure that every product that goes out to customers is of the highest quality.
7 key quality management principles—customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management.