Software QA Testing Jobs, Manual Testing Jobs, Automation Testing Jobs, Selenium Jobs, IT Fresher Jobs, API Testing Jobs, and Other IT Jobs.
Selenium Online Training with Project (by G C Reddy)
Selenium, Java, TestNG, and Project Tutorial
Software Testing and Other IT Jobs
AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
From 4 to 9 year(s) of experience
Indore, Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
selenium c# , Specflow, Postman, Mockoon, Pactflow,
Nice to have : Appinsights, Jmeter
Role:Automation Test Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering – Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
C#, Automation Testing, Selenium
Education – UG: Any Graduate
ValueLabs is a global technology company specializing in Product Development, Data Technology, Design, and Consulting, powered by The Digital Flywheel.Over the last 24 years, the company has expanded to 31 locations, 6,500 associates and 200 clients worldwide.Winner of the prestigious Gold Stevie® Award for Best Employer (2021), their focus on employees and clients has resulted in industry-leading Net Promoter Scores (NPS) of over 68 and 84, respectively.
Contact Company: Valuelabs
Address: PLOT NO 41, PHASE II,HITECH CITY, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
PACTERA EDGE IS LOOKING FOR CYPRESS AUTOMATION EXPERT – FT ROLE
From 8 to 12 year(s) of experience
We are looking for a Cypress Automation Expert with the below-required skills. If your experience and expertise match the below criteria, please share your updated profile at the earliest.
Role: Cypress Automation Expert
Location: Hyderabad, India / Hybrid
The JD I used is as below:
• Participation in project coordination, delivery, and supporting all testing tasks, from story grooming, and refinement to implementation and retro using Cypress.
• Lead test script reviews and work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure the quality of deliveries.
• Designing and developing automation framework, tools, and test scripts for Cypress.
• Identify automation opportunities and develop test automation for applicable test types.
• 8-12 years of experience in Test Automation of front-end and back-end services.
• In this role, you will be leading a team of automation engineers consisting of UI Automation engineers and REST API Automation engineers.
• In this role, you will also be responsible for designing and developing automation frameworks, tools, and test cases for both front-end and back-end.
• 8-12 years of experience in the field of automation testing. At least 3 years experience in leading a Dev/Automation Team.
• In-depth knowledge of any object-oriented programming language and at least 2 years experiences of using Cypress.
• In-depth knowledge of UI Automation, at least 2 years experience in automating UI Applications using Cypress.
• Capable of Developing, testing, and debugging RESTful applications.
• Automating end-to-end test scenarios of UI Applications.
• Experience with Agile software development processes and practices.
• Proficiency in using automation tests by scripting with any object-oriented programming language.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate about troubleshooting failures to determine the root causes.
[Good to have Skills]:
• Previous experiences as a full stack developer.
• Expertise in Project proposals and idea generation to expand the business.
• Experience in CICD, such as using GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc.
Please fill in below mandatory details for the process.
Years of experience:
Date & Time:
Send resumes on below mail id.
Email id: Saratchandra.email@example.com
SENIOR SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
From 10 to 18 year(s) of experience
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
As a Senior Software QA Engineer, you will be a core member of a team composed of highly skilled individuals who are comfortable working in dynamic and technically challenging environments. This is a highly technical engineer role in our Quality Engineering team. As a member of QE team, you will have opportunity to innovate, develop exciting test frameworks, tools, CI/CD processes, test plans. All team members play a pivotal role in the success of the product, with everyone sharing a voice in the Product Quality. In this highly visible role, you will collaborate with our customers, internal stakeholders, Technical Leaders, Developers, and other software engineers as part of a cross-functioning team. Partner with other engineering teams to define, design and deliver innovative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible in developing Test frameworks, Test tools, and have the ability to automate primarily using Java
- Identifying and resolving anomalies during test on various software and system-level platforms
- Identifying and implementing tests associated to required software modifications
- Working with teams in an agile development environment with distributed team members in different time-zones
- Working with software development peers, subject matter experts, and wireless engineers
- Providing on-call diagnostics/troubleshooting support for features developed
- You have high regards to test-driven development and ensuring all production quality code is well-designed and tested
- You will mentor/coach other QA/developers and define best practices for the platform
- You are a great communicator, articulate your thoughts and strategy clearly and always seek to get buy-in before implementation
Expertise You’ll Bring
- You have a Computer Science or Engineering degree and passionate about development, QA and System level automation and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- 10+ years of experience in testing enterprise grade/highly scalable, distributed applications, products & services
- Excellent programming experience in Core Java Programming, SQL, PL/SQL & NoSQL
- Experience in Java, JDBC, Java Script, CSS, XML, JSON, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL), Microservices
- Experience in testing messaging framework like Pulsar/Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes application testing
- Experience in automation of Micro Services based on Service Oriented Architectures (REST) APIs
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Proven ability in designing automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver/ IDE, Grid, Maven/Gradle, Log4j
- Experience in working with Build Systems like ANT, Maven, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Must have knowledge on DevOps
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on technical experience in testing Java based application along with Infrastructure aspects
- Good knowledge of apps deployed in cloud native environment is a must.
- Experienced in White Box, Black Box, Functional, System, Regression, Integration, GUI testing using both Manual and Automation Techniques
- Experience using Source Control tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT and GITHUB
- Strong knowledge of working in Mac, windows, UNIX/Linux
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, and Confluence
- Possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills, self – starter, quick learner, and team player
- Docker/Kubernetes experience in building and deploying micro services
- Experience in performance engineering/testing
- Availability and capability to provide on-call diagnostic/troubleshooting support for features developed
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Network programming experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for peer-to-peer and peer-to-leadership communication
- Flexible team-oriented attitude; able to adapt to changing requirements
For more details, please contact Santhosh S (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TOSCA AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER-HYDERABAD
From 5 to 8 year(s) of experience
The Global Payments System (GPS) Project will replace Legacy firms payments systems in the major processing centres (US, UK HK) and 50 countries currently using HUB to make High and Low value payments.
To support the further roll-out of GPS and ensure it is maintained and developed efficiently, a Global project structure with centralized and Regional roles is being put in place. This job opportunity is as UAT.
In general, the objective of User Acceptance Testing is to ensure that system specifications have been correctly implemented and that the solution meets business and performance requirements. To continuously provide high quality Testing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for relationship building.
What you will do:
Overall responsibility for managing Testing activities for Global Payments System UAT testing and implementation activities such as:
d) Test execution and retests
e) Test delivery
Project management – Controlling the testing phase of the program
Co-ordination and organisation of the project preparation and completion; liaison between applications, operations and different project streams. Test data set-up in liaison with IT to ensure all test environments are ready
Allocation & monitoring of project related work assigned to the test team
Create test calendar/schedule for Testing Releases in consultation with UAT Test Leads/ Testers & GTB Global UAT Manager.
Software Testing Resumes
Software Testing Tutorial
Software QA Testing Jobs
Follow me on social media:
Software assurance QA testing is easy to learn and not code intensive. You will have to learn some coding, but not to the same extent as a software or web developer. Software QA test training typically takes six to ten weeks, whereas web development training takes anywhere from 12-26 weeks.How do I pass a QA interview? ›
Read about different testing types and think how you might have used those testing types in your projects. Talked about all the important testing tools that you have used and how you used them. Be updated about the latest technologies. Read a little bit about the Industry 4.0 for example.How much software testing is enough? ›
Test Coverage should be 95% achieved.Is a QA tester the same as a software tester? ›
QA is all about ownership
A software tester is charged with finding bugs before users do. They investigate and report on how well the software performs relative to its expectations. However, in QA, you are asked to ensure the quality of the software. It's a looser, more ambiguous role — but that is intentional.
Unlike other office jobs that are often exhausting and can lead to professional burnout. Plus QA engineers rarely have overtime. The work is not stressful and the deadlines are hardly ever-pressing – which in turn can limit the amount of stress experienced by the QA engineers.Is QA a happy job? ›
After analyzing hundreds of thousands of employee-generated reviews, CareerBliss found that QA analyst was ranked #2 on their list of happiest jobs.Why should we hire you for QA? ›
One question that you might have to answer in an interview is, "Why should we hire you?" Some examples of good answers include: I am an excellent fit for this position because of my past experience in quality assurance for (past company).What is the first step of QA answer? ›
What is the first step of QA? Explanation: Identification of customer need is the first step of QA after which further basic elements of QA are identified. QA depends not only on QC but also on the activities of the entire company.How long is a QA interview? ›
In general, most QA interviews will take between one and two hours to complete, though there may be multiple interviews over the entire hiring process.Is software testing difficult? ›
This difficult, time-consuming process requires technical sophistication and proper planning. Testers must not only have good development skills—testing often requires a great deal of coding—but also be knowl- edgeable in formal languages, graph theory, and algorithms.
Good software testing is not an easy job. It is extremely difficult to perform high-quality software testing. This is because of the wide range of knowledge areas that are, in one way or another, affected, and the range of required skills.Does software testing have a future? ›
We as software testers need to shift even more to the left than ever before. The systems are already complex and will get more complex in the future. Therefore, it's important as a software tester to be part of every product discovery phase of a new system or product to give feedback on the planned features.Does QA testing need coding? ›
Quality Analysts − Quality analysts (QA) evaluate the functionality and entirety of the test. These analysts test the software product after the development phase has been completed. The role of a QA is not as technical as a developer; thus, QA may not need to learn coding or write code.What is QA in software testing salary? ›
QA Tester salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 8.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.2 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 1.7k salaries received from QA Testers.Is QA tester entry level job? ›
NetApp Emerging Talent - QA Engineer (SJC)
This is an entry level position typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience. Experience creating and executing system level test plans, test cases and test reports for large/complex…
The qualifications that you need to become a quality assurance tester (QA tester) with no experience include a computer-related degree, the ability to undergo training, and computer coding skills.Is QA a good career 2022? ›
For most fresh graduates with a degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering, QA Automation has become one of the most lucrative career options with ample opportunities. And why not! Automation Test Engineers are getting paid an average annual salary of INR 6.2 LPA.Does QA testing pay well? ›
How much does a QA Tester make? The national average salary for a QA Tester is $39,899 in Canada. Filter by location to see QA Tester salaries in your area. Salary estimates are based on 214 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by QA Tester employees.Does QA have future? ›
The Need For QA Specialists Will Increase
For example, it has been reported that the number of test automation specialists has doubled in the last few years. This is due to the increasing demand for test automation, which makes it essential for companies to have a team of specialists who can help them automate tests.
The salary of a QA engineer is almost always lower than that of a software developer. Although some companies will hire QA engineers with more senior-level experience, this is not always the case.
Testers are in high demand as companies need to release reliable software, recover from failed releases, and meet users' needs in the ever-changing IT world. As organizations realized the power of software, they began to hire QA testers.Why should we hire you 5 reason? ›
For starters, I have all the skills and experience listed in the job description, and I'm confident that I can make an immediate impact on your company. It's not just my background in leading successful projects for Fortune 500 companies, but also my passion for the industry that drives me to succeed.Why do u want this job? ›
Focus on the job at hand
'I want this job because I have clear skills that will help me achieve...' 'This role will give me the opportunity to combine both my skills in [skill 1] and [skill 2] to achieve...' 'I love [job role specific task] and my last job took me away from that.
A career in software testing can be challenging but satisfying, requiring you to problem solve, manage risks, and improve quality throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle. The COVID-19 pandemic has propelled an unprecedented growth in technology.What are the 4 types of quality assurance? ›
What are the four types of Quality Control? The four types of quality control are process control, control charts, acceptance sampling, and product quality control.What are QA basics? ›
Quality assurance (QA) is any systematic process of determining whether a product or service meets specified requirements. QA establishes and maintains set requirements for developing or manufacturing reliable products.How long should a 1 hour interview last? ›
A typical one hour interview will consist of about ten minutes of logistics and introduction, forty minutes of problem solving, and ten more minutes for the candidate to ask questions.Is 3 rounds of interview normal? ›
Having three to four interviews just for an entry-level position may frustrate candidates but the number is sufficient for a more senior role. In the event where more than four or five rounds of interviews are required, it is best to provide a justification.What is your weakness best answer? ›
Answer “what is your greatest weakness” by choosing a skill that is not essential to the job you're applying to and by stressing exactly how you're practically addressing your weakness. Some skills that you can use as weaknesses include impatience, multitasking, self-criticism, and procrastination.Can I learn software testing in a month? ›
Depending on the medium you choose to learn software testing and the time you dedicate every week to learning, it might take around 2 to 3 months for a beginner to learn the basics and fundamental concepts of software testing through self-learning mediums such as online courses and online tutorials.
Testing is not a boring job at all. Actually, it can stress you to your limitations. As quoted by Michael Bolton, “Testing is a continuous learning process by exploring, discovering and investigating the information you have”.Is testing easier than developer? ›
Being outnumbered naturally means that testing has less of a voice. That doesn't need to be a problem though, we just need to shout twice as loud. So there you have it, its official, testing is harder than development!Which tester gets more salary? ›
Highest salary that a Automation Tester can earn is ₹8.6 Lakhs per year (₹71.7k per month).Which testing career is best? ›
- Automation testing. This is the process of software testing and other tech products. ...
- Data scientist. ...
- Business analyst. ...
- Performance testing. ...
- Quality engineer. ...
- Test architect. ...
- Software delivery manager. ...
- DevOps engineer.
Software testing is undoubtedly a technical skill – one that requires logic, critical thinking, and analysis. And few would ever argue with this statement. But the very best software testers are also artists. They have a “creativity” itch that they absolutely must scratch.Which testing has more scope? ›
For skilled professionals, the scope of job opportunities in Selenium Testing is very high. For the past 12 years, Test Automation has passed through many variations. Now Selenium is the best Software Testing tool after those variations, and its market is in demand.Is SQL needed for QA? ›
Even if you are working on front-end testing of different web applications to verify the site functionality, you may require basic SQL skills. SQL skills is required to verify test data: insert, update, and delete the test data values in the database.Is SQL mandatory for testing? ›
As a software tester, you are required to perform database testing that requires the knowledge of different SQL and database concepts. In addition, you are required to write SQL queries to retrieve, update and insert data in the databases.Is Python used in QA? ›
Automated software testing with Python allows optimizing QA resources so the team can devote more time to complex tasks and functionalities that require a manual check. Learn more about automation practices and QA outsource in general in our earlier blog posts.What is the salary for 10 years experience in testing? ›
A mid-career Manual Testing with 4-9 years of experience earns an average salary of ₹9.5 Lakhs per year, while an experienced Manual Testing with 10-20 years of experience earns an average salary of ₹17.5 Lakhs per year.
Most freshers who want to build a career in IT opt for software testing as a stepping stone. Even if you plan to switch to Software Development in the later stage of your career, it is always a good idea to start as a Software Tester.Which is better QA or developer? ›
A QA engineer only needs basic programming knowledge. In contrast, a software development engineer in test should be well-versed in various programming languages and should be able to understand the development process. They should also be able to translate customer requirements into test scenarios.Is QA test difficult? ›
Software assurance QA testing is easy to learn and not code intensive. You will have to learn some coding, but not to the same extent as a software or web developer. Software QA test training typically takes six to ten weeks, whereas web development training takes anywhere from 12-26 weeks.What skills do I need to be a QA tester? ›
- Critical thinking. A company's product must meet its customers' requirements. ...
- Flexibility. ...
- Excellent communication skills. ...
- Quick to learn. ...
- Collaboration and social skills.
To become a QA tester, you need to earn at least an associate degree, although some might require the completion of a bachelor's degree program. Consider what type of industry you want to work in to narrow down what area of focus you should enroll in.Can anyone be a QA tester? ›
To become a QA tester, you need to earn at least an associate degree, although some might require the completion of a bachelor's degree program. Consider what type of industry you want to work in to narrow down what area of focus you should enroll in.Is testing job difficult? ›
Good software testing is not an easy job. It is extremely difficult to perform high-quality software testing. This is because of the wide range of knowledge areas that are, in one way or another, affected, and the range of required skills.Do QA testers make good money? ›
The national average salary for a QA Tester is $68,298 per year in United States.What should I study for QA? ›
- Software Testing,QA Testing, Manual Testing,SDLC,Test Plan. ...
- MasterClass Software Testing with Jira & Agile -Be a QA Lead. ...
- SOFTWARE TESTING MASTERCLASS-2022-JIRA | AGILE | API Testing. ...
- Manual Software Testing With Bug Reporting Tool JIRA & ALM.
QA Tester salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 8.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.2 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 1.9k salaries received from QA Testers.